December 17, 2015

The second travel to Kaimana, West Papua

22nd November 2015, I went to Kaimana for the second time! Yeay...

I imagined how long the travel will take. And I imagined how many fish I will eat there. Kaimana has a lot of fish, then Why I have to eat chicken there?
Several days before departed to Kaimana, I prepared a lot things I will bring. My personal needs and office needs. 

Btw, I bought a new luggage, polo hoby in shocking pink color. I bought it in Manja Bag Store in Jalan Solo, in front of Gardena.

Manja bag famous with excelent quality of luggage and economist price. For polo hoby luggage 20’, I paid 295K. You can visit her Instagram at manjabag.


Polo hoby is the most fave and most wanted type of lugagge lately. The design is simple with bright color. 

Let me give you the picts of my new luggage.
my new luggage, cute isnt it?


For this travel, I was the only one youngest and female in my team. My other member of theam are bapak-bapak dosen.
Since I went to Kaimana last June, I have a lot of experience during the travel in the air. We went to Kaimana with Lion Air. The only one aircraft which travel till Kaimana, so we didnt need to change  baggage.

So, the schedule would be:
JOG – CGK
CGK – AMBON
AMQ – KNG

I thought it was Jakarta from top

My tips for long journey with airplane:
1. bring mineral water no matter what to avoid dehidration
2. bring neck pillow.
3. wear jacket and shocks during the travel in the air. Especially if you travel at night.
4. bring gum to avoid turbulence
5. bring books and earphone to avoid boredness
6. use vaseline petroleum jelly and face mist to keep your skin moist.

Alhamdulillah, for my second trip to Kaimana more comfy than the first. I did subuh in the airplane and see this beautiful scenery:
is it fajr?


I arrived at Pattimura airport at 7am (eastern Indonesia time). Then waited for the flight to Kaimana via Fakfak. 


Before landing in Ambon

Finally I arrive at Utarom airport at 10.30am (eastern indonesia time).


Alhamdulillah Kaimana, Im coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Masuk Sekolah

  Assalamualaykum teman-teman blog! Sudah lama sekali ga menyapa lewat blog, alasan klasik tolong diterima ya.                          ...